Looking to delete an entire menu in WordPress? There are many tutorials out there to delete menu items, but not many recent guides on how to delete an entire menu. But rest easy knowing that in this guide we will cover exactly that – how to delete a menu in WordPress.
To Delete an Entire Menu in WordPress
- Login to the WordPress Dashboard
- Hover over ‘Appearance‘ then click on ‘Menus‘
- Use the drop-down to select the Menu you want to delete.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, then click ‘Delete Menu‘ to delete the menu.
- Click ‘Ok‘ at the prompt to confirm and delete the WordPress menu.
That’s it! The menu is gone baby 👍